Us girls have a few more things to think about than the boys when it comes to traveling and I have always found that versus the boys, we have far more knicknacks and accessories. For this reason I have always tried to get a backpack which has sufficient space for Continue Reading
- 5 Unique and Unusual Rentals in the Midwest
- How to Spend 3 days in Rome
- What Other States Allow Marijuana Delivery?
- 5 jobs you can get as a working holiday visa in Europe
- Tranquil Islands
- Things to do at Universal Orlando Resort
- Oktoberfest in Germany – all you need to know!
- EuRail – a review
- 5 Countries in Europe you CAN NOT miss
- Is AirBnB a good option for solo travel?