Us girls have a few more things to think about than the boys when it comes to traveling and I have always found that versus the boys, we have far more knicknacks and accessories. For this reason I have always tried to get a backpack which has sufficient space for Continue Reading
- How to Spend 3 days in Rome
- Highlights of my African Dream Trip
- Travel & Food: What to Avoid to Stay Healthy
- 6 Reasons Why You’ll Fall in Love with Spain
- Is AirBnB a good option for solo travel?
- Why a French Press is The Only Way to Make Coffee at Home
- What Other States Allow Marijuana Delivery?
- EuRail – a review
- Oktoberfest in Germany – all you need to know!
- Best backpacks for girls