At times Africa seems like an impenetrable beast, a fascinating continent which is full of dangers and warnings, difficult-to-get visas and plenty of obstacles along the way. In return for your effort and for your perseverance however, you are rewarded with some of the world’s most spectacular sights and experiences. Continue Reading
- How to Spend 3 days in Rome
- EuRail – a review
- Why a French Press is The Only Way to Make Coffee at Home
- 5 jobs you can get as a working holiday visa in Europe
- Oktoberfest in Germany – all you need to know!
- Travel & Food: What to Avoid to Stay Healthy
- Highlights of my African Dream Trip
- 5 Unique and Unusual Rentals in the Midwest
- 6 Reasons Why You’ll Fall in Love with Spain
- What Other States Allow Marijuana Delivery?