At times Africa seems like an impenetrable beast, a fascinating continent which is full of dangers and warnings, difficult-to-get visas and plenty of obstacles along the way. In return for your effort and for your perseverance however, you are rewarded with some of the world’s most spectacular sights and experiences. Continue Reading
- Is It Safe to travel in Europe?
- Best backpacks for girls
- Highlights of my African Dream Trip
- 6 Reasons Why You’ll Fall in Love with Spain
- Oktoberfest in Germany – all you need to know!
- 5 jobs you can get as a working holiday visa in Europe
- How to Spend 3 days in Rome
- 5 Unique and Unusual Rentals in the Midwest
- Is AirBnB a good option for solo travel?
- Why a French Press is The Only Way to Make Coffee at Home