Working abroad is a great way of allowing you to see the very best of a country, without the worry of running out of money on the road. When you work abroad you meet super interesting people, you have a routine and you can see some wonderful things as you Continue Reading
- Why a French Press is The Only Way to Make Coffee at Home
- Is AirBnB a good option for solo travel?
- How to Spend 3 days in Rome
- 5 Countries in Europe you CAN NOT miss
- Is It Safe to travel in Europe?
- 6 Reasons Why You’ll Fall in Love with Spain
- What Other States Allow Marijuana Delivery?
- 5 Unique and Unusual Rentals in the Midwest
- Oktoberfest in Germany – all you need to know!
- Highlights of my African Dream Trip